Luncheon & Meeting: January 2019
- This event has passed.
January 2019 Chamber Luncheon Meeting
Networking begins at 11:30 a.m., the meeting starts at noon. Our luncheons are not just for members—all area business owners and representatives are welcome to attend.
Host: Iron Hills Tavern
Speaker: Doris Rapisardi of StyleTone Hearing Care
Advances in Healthy Hearing for Healthy Living
- Did you know there are things you can do to maintain hearing and overall health?
- Did you know 1 in 5 teens has permanent noise-induced hearing loss?
- Did you know that Hearing Health is the 3rd largest Health Concern in the USA?
- Did you know that Diabetes, Heart Disease, Thyroid Issues, Vitamin Deficiency, Concussion/Falls and lack of exercise have a direct impact on hearing, balance and cognition?
- Did you know hearing testing and hearing devices use advanced technology, blue tooth, artificial intelligence and 3D sound?
Doris A. Rapisardi, MAS- CCC-A, Aud. Lic. #149. HA Lic. #614, has 20 years of professional experience in clinical audiology, research, and product design. She is named in 2 USA patents, she is an invited member on the advisory board for Z-Power, she was the director at several area health facilities, Doris taught at University Hospital Medical School, she started the first Universal Infant hearing screening program in Morris County and she is a published author and national/international invited guest speaker.
RSVP Below by January 14
Members $25; Non-Members $30; Members/Non-Members paying at the door: $35.
Interested in speaking or presenting at an upcoming luncheon or event? Contact Linda Dora.