Roxbury Chamber Book of Deals
- This event has passed.
Be part of our Book of Deals fundraiser with an ad or offer to get your business information out to our community!
We want to help jump start businesses reopening and getting back to normal. We’re putting together a discount book full of offers and advertisements from our local businesses. These booklets will be sold to members of our community to bring awareness to local businesses. We plan on selling 350 books, which means your business information will be seen by over 350 people in our community throughout the next year. The book will expire one year after publication. Each book will have tear out pages for the offers, so each offer will only be used once per book.
Some examples of possible offers are 25% off a service, a free slice of cheesecake, a half price oil change, a free consultation, 10% off an item or service, etc.
The books will be 9 inches long by 3.5 inches tall.
We’ve extended the deadline, but please submit your participation form ASAP
There are 5 choices for participation:
Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce Members:
- Submit an offer for a discount or free product and receive a free page
- Submit an offer for a discount or free product and include your business logo for $10
- Don’t have an offer? You can still be included by placing an ad page for $25, or $35 with logo
- Join membership with us at a discounted rate* (see below) and participate with the offers above
- Participate with a discount offer or ad for $35 (only 10 cents per book!), or $45 with logo
*Non-Members: We’d like you to not only be part of our discount book, but we’d like you to also become a member of the Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce where we can further help promote your business and give you access to all of our member benefits.
With your participation in our discount book, we can also offer you a discounted membership at $100 for the rest of the year. A membership application form can be found at https://roxburynjchamber.org/about/join-racc or email us for more information.
Interested in speaking or presenting at an upcoming luncheon or event? Contact Bill Clinton.