Yard & Craft Sale Seller Information
This event was created as a community fundraiser through the Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce to provide a central location for neighbors sell their yard sale items and to give shoppers a convenient, one stop place to browse multiple sales. Proceeds will benefit many areas of the community including Social Services, the Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce scholarship fund and many more in town initiatives and to promote our business community. The Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce is a registered 501 (c)(3) public charity.
Important Information for Registered Sellers
- The event will take place in the area by the pavilion at Horseshoe Lake, Rain or Shine.
- Spots are 12 feet wide by 12 feet long.
- Set up begins at 7:00 a.m. and must be complete by 8:45 a.m.
- Sellers are encouraged to stay for the duration of the sale; clean up begins at 3 p.m. and must be complete by 4 p.m.
- Spot(s) will be assigned as you arrive the morning of the sale with consideration to how many and what kind of spots you ordered.
- Please use caution while traveling within the park, we expect a lot of traffic on the day of the event.
- Be prepared to be in the open, you are encouraged to bring a canopy type tent if you have one.
- You will need to provide your own table(s), hand truck, chairs, etc.
- There will be vendors on-site selling food and soft-drinks.
- Portable restrooms will be available on site adjacent to the pavilion and bandshell
- Rude and uncooperative people will be asked to leave.
- Join and or share information about your sale on our Facebook event page.
Horseshoe Lake is located at 72 Eyland Avenue, Succasunna, NJ 07876. When you arrive follow the main driveway all of the way to the rear of the complex where you will find the parking area.
By participating in this event the participant agrees that The Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce (RACC), its workers, or volunteers will not be liable for property damage or personal injury to participants, their agents or employees, which may occur on or about any part of the subject premises, regardless of how such injury or damage may have occurred. Further, participants waive any claims against the RACC and assume all liability or loss or damage to their respective property and for personal injury entrusted to the premises. Participants will hold the RACC harmless and will indemnify the RACC against all liability or expenses arising out of any claim of injury or damage to any person or property, together with all costs in connection with the defense hereto, including attorney’s fees. The above-mentioned parties will not be responsible if the event is canceled for any reason. The use of Porters or other personnel, if available, to assist unloading and loading is at the participant’s own risk. I also understand that my payment is considered a donation to the Roxbury Area Chamber of Commerce, as such, it will not be refunded if I choose not to participate in this event; in other words, all payments are final.